Absolutely swamped Thursday

I went to re-pot and divide many of the carnivorous plants I have, simply because I either wanted to tidy them up, or they were too cramped, or I just thought I wanted to re-pot them.


I divided my mother drosera paradoxa plant from the Canadian mass order into five portions. Replanted the mother plant along with three plantlets in this huge container, so I can monitor if they grow. The last portion was planted into a thumbpot so that if it survives, I’ll give it to Delwin.


One of the baby paradoxa.


The new/second tray of re-potted/divided carnivorous plants.


So I have the English sundew, the parent plant of the red snap dragon VFT, the filiformis, the baby VFTs I randomly found, and the baby paradoxa plantlet.

Advertisements